This a list of every animal that appeared in 442oons by species.
- Sidecar Bearandrhino, as its name implies, is shaped like a bear cub and a rhinoceros.
- Atletico Madrid's symbol features a bear defecating behind a tree.
- Zlatan appears holding up an adult bear to search in his cave.
- Morata appears dressed as Po from Kung Fu Panda.
- Messi fails to hit a bee during a challenge with Ronaldo.
- Brrrnley's symbol features two frozen bees.
- The Baggie Bird appears in West Brom's logo and as a mascot.
- Jose Moaninho holds a bird similar to the Baggie Bird.
- A blue tit appeared in Messi and Ronaldo's song.
- Tits often feature in newspapers front covers. This is a reference to The Sun, a British newspaper.
- Delia Wordsmith with the body of a canary serves as Notrich's mascot and Wacky Races vehicle.
- Gotze accidentally shoots a bird (possibly a dove) in a fountain during his holiday in January 2018.
- Samir Nasty rides a camel once in one Wacky Race.
- Sunlessland's mascot and symbol is a black cat.
- Hull Pussies' symbol and mascot is an orange cat.
- A black cat is featured twice to symbolize Tottenham's bad luck for not being able to win at Wembley. Hurri-Kane remembers finding one.
- Two different cats appear to symbolize a "transfer kitty".
- Remedial French Garde tries to drown some kitties.
- Brrrnley's symbol features one frozen cat.
- Daniel Levil was petting a white kittie once.
- Francis Cockerelin has the body of a chicken.
- Badford's symbol is a chicken.
- Liverbird used to be a hen.
- Tottenham Hotform's crest features a cockerel with the face of Kane.
- Arsey Whinger, Samir Nasty and Patrice Whatevra appeared with hen bodies in the 12 Days of Christmas 2014 song.
- Romelu Lukaku has a pet cockerel.
- Wayne Rooney had to catch a hen as part of his training as Rocky.
- Failcow, as his name implies, is a cow.
- A cow similar to Failcow appears in the Gran Torino's shirt.
- Wayne Rooney as Rocky and RTAro Vidal punched cattle meat to train.
- Phace Jones is temporary turned into a cow after Mourinho accidentaly shot him with a cow tranquiliser. Mourinho was aiming at Raheem.
- The symbol of RB Leipzig has bulls in it. Their players also appeared as cattle. There's a red ox in their shirt.
- The Bullshit Man has some bull features.
- A crow is featured in Crow-atia's flag.
- The Gunnersaurus, the mascot of Arsene FC, is a dinosaur.
- Hamburger SV's mascot is a blue dinosaur named Hermann.
- Maya Yoshida has the appearence of Yoshi, a dinosaur of the Super Mario Franchise.
- Dirty Sanchez has two pet dogs that he loves too much.
- Klopp disguises himself as a dog to try to talk to Virgil.
- Gareth Bale (as a monkey) once stayed in a Quarentine with many dogs.
- Some dogs are pulled in a sled by Zlatan in his quest for the most beautiful woman. These dogs are identical to Sanchez's dogs.
- A dog owned by Will Ferrell/Ron Burgundy appears sometimes.
- A dog similar to Burgundy's appears as the pet of a family.
- A black dog similar to Sanchez's dogs guides a La Liga referee during a Conspiracy Theory.
- Terrier dogs with the face of Schlong Terry serves as Huddersfield Terryer's mascot.
- Piers Moron owned a donkey in Hateful 8 parody.
- Bales has a a dragon with Gareth Bale's face in its flag.
- A dragon was ridden by Ralph Hasenhüttl to defeat the Yellow Wall.
- An eagle is the mascot and symbol of Cwystal Palace.
- Two elephants celebrate Yaya Toure's country winning the Africa Cup of Nations in 2015.
- Kevin De Bluene is turned into a human-elephant hybrid after Moutinho shot him with elephant tranquiliser just before the Manchester Derby 2017.
Elephant Seal Edit
- Brendan Rodgers used to be an elephant seal. He was known as Brendan the Elephant Seal.
- One emu appeared as an animal that Nigel Fearsome had to guess.
- Many fish and other sea creatures) with parody names write on them appeared in some videos whenever undersea was shown. The parodies are:
- JT Sperm Whale (a sperm whale parody of John Terry);
- Theo Whalecott (a blue whale parody of Theo Walcott);
- Andy Carroll (a seahorse parody of Andy Carroll);
- Octopersie (an octopus parody of Van Persie);
- Stingray Parlour (a stingray parody of Ray Parlour);
- Sole Campbell (a sole parody of Sol Campbell);
- Dirk Trout (a trout parody of Dirk Kuyt);
- El Hadji Diouf (an eel parody of El Hadji Diouf);
- Finding Neymar (a clownfish parody of Neymar and Finding Nemo);
- Oscarp (a carp parody of Oscar);
- Demba Ba-rracuda (a barracuda parody of Demba Ba);
- Salmon Kalou (a salmon parody of Salomon Kalou);
- Prawn Wright Phillips (a prawn parody of Shaun Wright-Phillips);
- John Oyster (a oyster parody of John Oster);
- David Sea-man (a diver silhouette parody of David Seaman).
- Salmonman Rondon has the face of a salmon.
- Chewy Suarez appeared as a shark in the Jaws parody called Teeth.
- Barcelona and Real players used respectively clownfish and anglerfish costumes in a parody.
- Leicester's mascot is a red fox. It also serves as their symbol and vehicle.
- Leicester's players also dress themselves as foxes during What do the Foxes say? songs.
- Mario and his brother Felix are goats.
- A goat represents the term GOAT (Greatest Of All Time).
- A goat is the symbol of Colonia. It looks just like Mario Goatze's old design.
- A hornet serves as WTFord's mascot.
- Andy Carrallwaysinjured has the body of a horse.
- Three horses appeared in the Hateful 8 parody. One is a mare owned by Clare Balding; she almost marries JT. The other two horses include one owned by Emmanuel Lazybayor and another presumably owned by Piers Moron.
- Many horses appeared during one Wacky Races special which had a theme of the Grand National, an annual horse race held in Liverpool.
- Zlatan rode a horse in order to look for the most beautiful woman in the world.
- Pep,si? Guardiola is turned into a human-horse hybrid after Mourinho shot him with elephant tranquiliser just before the Manchester Derby 2017.
- Thomasshole Muller owns a horse called Dave.
- There is a horse head in Old Lady's main room, used as a trophy.
- Three sleeping lions appear on Engbland's logo.
- Premier League's trophy has two golden lions sleeping in it.
- Two red lions are in Pea-Er Leverkusen logo.
- The face of a blue lion is featured on F.C. Cohaagen's logo.
- Brough, Reading and Bland Rovers have lions as their mascots.
- Ronald Cowman wears a lion hat during one parody abour Wanyama. Some Tottenham players do the same in the following season.
- Two lions attack Alberto Smalleno when he was sent to a Safari by Klopp after failing to defend.
- Adam the Llama is shaped like a llama.
- A magpie serves as Newcashley Disunited’s mascot.
- Many moth appeared in the Euro 2016 final.
- Liverbird is an ostrich.
- A journalist ostrich is scared of Nigel Fearsome.
- Woy Bogdson has the body and beak of an owl. He calls himself a FWOG (Football Wizard Owl Genius).
- Zlatan shoots an owl during his quest for the most beautiful woman in the world.
- David Silva had a parrot in his shoulder at one Candidate for FIFARCE16's cover.
- A penguin is featured in Brrrnley's logo.
- Not So Super Mario's micro pig named Super appears under his hat.
- Schweinstiger used to have the head of a pig.
- Many pigs appear during a match protest.
- A pigeon is in Newcastle’s logo.
- Marco Veryratty has some rat features. He sometimes appears in the size of a rat as well.
- Many reindeer pulling sleds appear during Christmas time, specially in the Wacky Races.
- Darren Rudolph is a reindeer as a reference to Rudolph the Red Nosed Deer.
- Eric Dier appeared as a reindeer when his parody name was Eric Deer.
- Sidecar Bearandrhino, as its name implies, is shaped like a bear cub and a rhinoceros.
- Brughton's logo and car features the manager Chris Hughton with the body of a seagull.
- A seagull follows Eric Cantona. It helped him find out who had milked Moaninho.
- Philip Lamb, a retired footballer, is a lamb with white wool.
- Jordan Ewe has the form of a sheep with black and white wool.
- A snail appeared as one of the answers of the slowest thing during Germazing X Les Blose in Euro 2016.
- Toby Eldersquirrel, as his name implies, used to be a squirrel.
- It'saswan,see? FC's symbol and mascot is a swan. He serves as the club's main vehicle in the Footballer 1 rounds.
- Bryan Swansuiton, a Chief News Reporter at Sky Sports News, has the appearance of a swan.
- A mother swan appeared with her cygnets when Whinger sang a parody of the song “For the First Time in Forever” from Frozen. She got worried when Whinger tossed up her babies, who presumably died.
- Schweintiger had the body of a tiger.
- Hull Pussies' logo features a tiger.
- A turkey appears as a symbol of I love Turkey. It also serves as a player.
- Oxlade Chamberlain used to be a turtle as a parody of the Amazing Teenage Ninja Turtles.
- A turtle appeared as one of the answers of the slowest thing during Germazing X Les Blose in Euro 2016.
- Seaturtles with the head of Ronaldo appeared in one music video.
- A whale appears on the Whales Derby. She looks just like Theo Whalecott.
- Theo Whalecott and JT Sperm Whale often appear underwater.
- In the 442oons universe, animal tranquiliser turns people into human-animal hybrids. The effects last for several days.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.