"My hair is so nice!"David Louise is a brazilian player who plays for Chelsea FC. He foremerly played for Ben10fica and Paris Saint-Germoney.
He loves his hair, always saying that it's nice. He speaks with a light and effeminate voice in a Southern English accent and acts somewhat of a flamboyant way. That's why his parody name is Louise.
He is considered a bad defender by most of players, despite he being in Chelsea's main squad in Premier League 2016/17 season, which they were champions.
David Louise's gender might be unclear. This is because of the following reasons:
- His parody name having a female name for unknown reasons (David Louise);
- His efeminate voice and his vain and flamboyant personality (specially the way he treats his hair);
- He felt in love with Notaxmar once and almost kissed him;
- He made an audition to the Justice Premier League as Wonder Woman (he was the only one who auditioned to be a female character).
Despite this, he was officially referred as a male, as most of the other players without a parody were . His costume in the He-Man parody was a Beast Man as well, and this one had a deeper male voice. He also wears male suit during special occasions.
This could mean that he is bigender or genderfluid.
Renders and designs Edit
- He is the character with most design changes, with 4 in total.
- ↑ DAVID LUIZ FREE-KICK vs Colombia 2-1 by 442oons - Oscar says about David Louise "She's gonna blow!".
- ↑ Chelsea vs PSG 1-2 (UEFA Champions League Cartoon Highlights Zlatan Ibrahimovic goal 2016) - Zlatan uses the pornoun her and Louise answers.
- ↑ 👊FOOTBALLERS AUDITION for JUSTICE LEAGUE!👊 (Parody) - Moyes refers to Louise as Wonder Woman with female pronouns.
- ↑ 300k SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL - who DIES????!!!!!! - Dean refers to Louise with male pronouns.