"Seven goals in the past week. Only five points behind Barca and playing them this weekend. Nothing can stop me!"
He celebrates by shaking his two hands as if they were mobile phones. He also can use his hands to make and receive calls as shown by the image in his Infobox.
He didn't like when someone kissed his boot, as shown when Payet did it twice. However, he appears to like it when Payet did it the third time.
Name origin Edit
Greaseman y Greasyman are just puns with the name Griezmann.
4-Griezmann and 4G-zmann are a reference to 4G mobile phones, because his celebration makes him look like he is using mobile phones.
2015/16 season Edit
He scored in the second leg of the Semi-Final and Gabby Logan celebrated with him.
He failed to score a penalty in the final against Ronal Madrid so the game ended in penalties. He was relieved when he scored in the final penalties, but his team didn't win.
Eruo 2016 Edit
He was in Les Blose's main squad during Euro 2016. He failed to score against Transylromania ang became worried when Pogba failed as well. He scored against Albaneia and celebrated like Euronaldo. He and Valon Behrami exploded the ball when they both tried to kick it at the same time. Les Blose passed to the next phase.
He was the main character in the video song Griezmann is the Word. In that video, he transformed into Super Griezmann and scored two goals making his country do a comeback against Northern Ireland. He was shocked when Payet kissed his boots.
2016/17 season Edit
He is crushed by Euronaldo in the Madrid Derby in November 2016.
In the Madristiator, he scored a goal in the last minutes and equalised the game, making Euronaldo fear that Real wouldn't win La Liga.
He is mocked by Euronaldo in the first leg of the Semi-Final in a sax solo. He also complains about Ramos foul. In the second leg, he scored a goal but his team lose. He says to his boss that he had signed for Moneychester United and flies away in their plane.
He was in the audience of the show in most of the episodes.
In the 6th episode, he is knocked out by Jamie Voddy, who rampaged in the show and was hitting everyone with bottles. In the seventh episode, he was shocked when Moaninho said that Barcelona had a worse perfomance than Arsene FC. He also was shocked when Whinger affirmed that his club could still do a comeback to Bayern 5-1 in the second leg.
Copa Del Rey 2017 Edit
He scored a goal in the Semi-final against Barcelona but the referee marked it offside. He asked if Piqkira's foul was a penalty and the referee agreed but Gammyeiro failed at scoring the goal, making Suarez compare him with Griezmann. Griezmann later assisted Gammyeiro, equalising the game. He later flips the bird to Suarez and remembers that Suarez couldn't win the Copa Del Rey because he was suspended for the Final.
Christmas 2016 Edit
He and Torrid were together with their boss but before Simeone could even start to talk, Moaninho came and kidnapped Griezmann.
He participated in the FIFARCE's best player of 2016 Rap Battle alongside Messi and Euronaldo. He tried to sing in the Rap Battle but Euronaldo kept interrupting him. He also mocked Gianni Infantino for his baldness and was warned.
He won the Golden Boot and Player of Euro 2016.
2017/18 season Edit
The N-Factor Edit
He was the second contestant to be presented. He was making his celebration dance but Messi and Suarez didn't accpet him, because they didn't like his blonde haircut.
FIFARCE 18 Edit
He appears in an ad which features footballers reacting to comments on social medias. The message he received was: "Why do people buy Griezmann? Because he is strong - 0,1%. Because of the celebration - 99,9%.". He smiles and ansers: "Me too!", then starts making his celebration and accidentaly lets the cellphone fall off his hand.
He later asked if he could at least have 99 at his rating, but Euronaldo knocks him out and tells him to have a better goal celebration.
La Liga 2017/18 Edit
He was training when Messi came and told him that he had paid his clause to go to Barca. Griezmann said it would be an honour to play there, but changed his mind after Messi said that the only condition was that he didn't score anymore in La Liga. Messi then picked a gun and shot at Griezmann's leg, making him groan in pain.
Champions League 2017/18 Edit
He appeared in the intro song with his team. They were being intimidated by Chelsea because of Diego Costa return to Atletico. When Atletico's team took off their weapons, Griezmann's weapon was a selfie stick with a cellphone in the top, while he shaped his hand as a cellphone as well.
Christmas 2017 Edit
He appeared in the 12 Days of Christmas song. In the 4th day of Christmas, Moaninho mentions that Ed Woodwood sent to him four calling hands and points to Griezmann and Ed shaking their hands as cellphones. Griezmann later appears joining PSG and doing his celebration dance with other players that also joined PSG. He ran away with them when he heard that Moaninho also was transferred to PSG.
The C-Factor Edit
He was the first contestant to appear. Klopp liked him, but he said he just wanted to join because he would get a move to Barca, so he was not accepted.
He appeared in the rap battle for the best male footballer but was kidnapped by Moaninho.
He signed for Barcelona
Videos starring him Edit
- Bayern Munich vs Atletico Madrid 2-1 (UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 2016 2nd Leg 15-16 Parody)
- Russia vs Slovakia! France vs Albania! Romania vs Switzerland! (Day 6 Euro 16 highlights)
- ANTOINE GRIEZMANN's THE WORD! (France vs Republic of Ireland 2-1 Goals and Highlights Euro 2016)
- France vs Iceland 5-2 (Goals and Highlights)(Euro 2016 Quarter Final Highlights)
- FIFA BEST PLAYER RAP BATTLE 2016! Messi vs Ronaldo vs Griezmann! (PARODY Ballon d'Or Rap)
- Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid 1-1 (Goals, Highlights, Red Cards +more!)(Copa Del Rey 2017 Semi-Final)
- Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid! 1-1 Gladiator Parody
- 🌭IF THE SNAPCHAT HOTDOG WAS A FOOTBALLER🌭Meme Feat. Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Zlatan + MORE! (Parody)
- 🔵THE N-FACTOR - REPLACING NEYMAR!🔴 Hazard? Coutinho? Dybala to Barcelona? (Parody MSN)
- 🎮FIFA 18 PARODY Ratings Reveal🎮Ft Ronaldo, Griezmann, Alli, Muller
- 🥊DERBY DAY🥊 Atleti vs Real! Arsenal vs Spurs!
- ⚽️PSG 7-1⚽️Griezmann Bicycle Kick⚽️Basel 1-0 Man Utd⚽️Akinfeev clean-sheet⚽️
- 🔴THE C-FACTOR - REPLACING COUTINHO!🔴Mahrez? Aubameyang? Goretzka? Keita? Lemar? (Liverpool Parody)
- ⚽️Messi buys Griezmann! ⚽️Neymar and Mbappe OUT! ⚽️Liverpool DEFENCE coach! ⚽️Pep's Yellow Ribbon!
Renders and designs Edit
- He had at least 6 different designs.
- In Ronaldo's Hat-trick during the Semi-Final in Champions League 2016/17, he appears with two different designs.
- He mentions that his new sponsor is Phones 4u. This is obviously a joke with his celebration.
- Almost every character makes Griezmann's celebration dance when mentioning him.
- He disliked Payet kissing his boot twice, but the third time it looks like he enjoyed it.
- He was the only French player that spoke during the Euro.
- In the Champions League 2017/18 opening song, he is holding a selfie stick instead of a weapon or gun.
- He and Louise are the only ones not holding any kind of weapon.